Thursday, April 9, 2009

To my friend, Sean, regarding his Suzuki comments

Dear Sean,

Thank you for your support and comments on the Suzuki blog.  In your comments, you thought I would be a huge Suzuki fan if he were wearing the Yankee pinstripes.  My friend, you couldn't be further from the truth.  I bad-mouth the Yankees so much, my buddies wonder if I truly am a Yankee fan.  Believe me, I would be chewing out the gutless girl's softball player if he were playing for my beloved team.   He's selfish, a manager killer, and has a strange fetish for singles. Plus, he pretends he doesn't speak English. What is there to love about this guy?  I don't think I could stand watching him all season, yelling "swing like a man" over 600 at bats.  My wife would probably leave me or I'd be going through remote controls like a fat kid goes through doughnuts.

Keep reading!

-Conan  

No comments:

Post a Comment